First Take Service Then Pay Money – Consultancy with Namit

 I want to give you the best small business marketing consulting services to increase your knowledge, and diversify your knowledge about the earning sources. A job is not the only way to earn money. There are many ways to earn money. You just need knowledge and also passion.

We all have a mob mentality, we want to do what everyone is doing. No, not at all, every successful person in the world is successful because he/she wants to do something different than what everyone is doing. But for us, the definition of success is to get a secure job. This is very cheap thinking. This is called self-doubting. You are doubting yourself, that you can only earn 1000$

I am not a teacher, I am not a person who will prepare you to do what he/she was not able to do. I will consult you in those things which I have experienced. I have read many books, that increased



What consultancy I will give:

Business/Startup 
Marketing
Digital marketing
Blogging

One thing you will came to know after the session, that I am here because I believe in myself, not my service. 

What Extraordinary do I have?

I have a rule in my extraordinary teaching. I will not take money for my consultancy services before, I will take money after the session.

The Price will be very affordable that is:
Rs. 360₹ Per Hour
Pay after the service, If you are not satisfied with the service then don’t pay the price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know the about the Digital Marketing Trends and Content Marketing Affiliate

In what ways do social media consultants help small businesses?